Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Rams Have Interest in Dennis Dixon

I remember when I use to see Dixon play in college and really thought he'd end up being a number one draft pick for some NFL team. But the day I saw him get injured I knew that day was over for him. It really was a shame because this kid was pretty amazing and really could get out of a jam quick and still get a good play off.

I think this might really be a good decision for the Rams to make as an option for a backup QB. He really wouldn't be any threat to Bradford's position at this point in time, but he could give the team a feeling of security should Bradford suffer any kind of injury during the 2012 season, which of course we are all praying doesn't happen. After all, poor Bradford deserves the opportunity to finally get out there and show the world exactly what he's made of.

I hope the Rams can pick up Dixon and find a way in which they can utilize his talents that would best benefit the team and Dixon.

No comments: