Monday, December 1, 2008

Thankful I Cancelled NFL Sunday Ticket

I never thought I would hear that coming from me, saying I was thankful for ridding myself of the financial burden of NFL Sunday Ticket. But after two years of such ineptitude from our team, it's the smartest thing I could have done. At least now I don't have to pay for the misery that is our team.

Oh, I still get to see it, a week hasn't gone by that I've not been able to punish myself by finding a live stream of each game on the Internet. But at least I'm not having to pay for the punishment.

It's tough to be a Rams fan and painful. Sure it's just football but it's a pass time and aren't pass times suppose to be enjoyable?

And as bad as we're doing this season, you'd think we'd be first in line for the #1 draft pick. NOT! We can't even be given that hope with Detroit winless, Bengals with one win and the Chiefs and Seahawks clawing, scratching, and breathing down our necks to try and get that #1 pick! We can't even win that.

Pretty much sums up the season.

No comments: