Tuesday, April 15, 2008

No Predictions Here

With everyone out there predicting or trying to predict who the Rams might take with their 1st overall pick of the draft, I've decided that what's the sense? It's like a crap shoot! Chances are the Rams aren't going to pick who we the fans think they should pick anyway.

Instead, I'll just sit back and wait and see what comes shooting my way, like Russian Roulette, come draft day morning.

I will say this though, with an attitude that Vernon Gholston has about how he says he can fix what's ailing the Rams, I wouldn't mind seeing someone like that join the locker room. Sure attitude isn't all that's needed but we're talking defense here and this defense needs an attitude.

But hey, I'm not predicting here. Just food for thought.

Go Rams!

No comments: