Monday, April 28, 2008

Good Solid Pick Despite Bernie M's Feelings

Bernie M the old Rams blowhard in St. Louis may be spouting off negatives about this kid, but if this was the only player in the draft we had to choose then I'd be happy. Period.

Maybe Bernie has something against Howie Long, outside the fact that he played for the Raiders, I can find no fault in Howie, in fact, he's always had a soft spot in my heart as a player and as an anyalist.

Not only does Chris Long come from a good family with a solid family foundation, as well as a Hall of Famer father, he's an intelligent, hard working, talented young man that does not seem to have gotten where he's gotten so far on the coat tails of his father. He's gotten there by his own talents.

If NFL.com can only muster up one very small paragraph on his negatives, I'm impressed.

I think this was a good, solid pick for the Rams and I feel he'll make an immediate impact along side Adam Carriker.

Welcome to the Rams Chris!

No comments: