Monday, October 22, 2007

Offense Simply Offensive

Can we excuse Bulger for his ineptitude due to his broken ribs or is there something else wrong.

I can understand how having your ribs being hit could cause you to cough up the ball, but it shouldn't have anything to do with INT's. Last time I checked the ribs generally don't have anything to do with your eyesight. Because those INT's had to been thrown by someone who was simply blind or utterly lost out there on the field.

And please, whatever happened to sticking with your "bread and butter" Holt and Bruce, especially when it was working? I just don't understand Linehan's inability to utilize Holt and Bruce.

It's amazing how Haslett has kept his promise to improve the defense and teach them how to stop the run....accomplished. They have yet let a runningback get a 100 yards on them to date. Kudos to Haslett for keeping up his end of the bargain.

But what is Linehan doing with the offense? I just don't get it. 48 points scored in 7 weeks? You've got to be kidding me.

I'm sickened by the whole affair and simply don't know where this team should go from here.

No comments: