Sunday, October 7, 2012

Who Are These Guys?

I mean it, seriously, who are these guys we call the Rams defense? My goodness, 9 sacks, 9 sacks! There could have been 4 or 5 more but Kolb was able to pull out of them. Could you imagine getting double digit sacks in one game? Looking at the Rams during the Cards game, I see where it could be possible.

I don't know what Fisher has done, but I don't think I've ever seen a Rams defense like this one since, dare I say it, since The Fearsome Foursome. I'm not saying they are as good as them, but they are far better than the 1999 defense and they were good.

It is hard to come to the realization that this group actually belongs with the Rams! They probably already have opposing offenses beginning to dread having to face them. Sounds familiar too, doesn't it? Do you, as fans recall how much you dreaded playing Fisher's Titans? Remember how we hated their defense so much? Well, here we are on the flip side of the coin. Sure feels a lot better doesn't it?

Who are these guys, seriously, they need a "name"!

Go Rams!!


No comments: