Monday, November 22, 2010

Two Point Conversion?

Not that it would have had any influence on the game whatsoever, but my question is, why the 2pt conversion when the Falcons already had the game on ice with less than 2 minutes in the game?

This kind of shove it in or rub it in your face kind of football bothers me. So, you're the better team, is it necessary to make sure the opponent doesn't forget? I don't know, it just bothers me when a team does that. Argue all you want that it was because they wanted to make sure that it was a three score game to keep the Rams from tying it up, but come on, didn't they see enough of the Rams inability to hit the endzone in the end to convince them they weren't going to be able to overcome their deficit?

To me it is just another form of taunting  or flaunting themselves and slapping the opponent in the face after they were already down. I lose respect for coaches who play football in that manner.

Just my honest opinion.

No comments: