Sunday, October 3, 2010

Let's Take Another Look At The Schedule

After four weeks of play, I don't know about anyone else, but I see a totally different team than what the critics predicted we would see on the field. I see a team that has the heart and determination to go a lot farther than 4 wins, perhaps even more than 6 wins. Before you think I'm nuts, if the Rams continue to improve as they have each week it's possible. So let's take a look at their schedule again.


Rams @ Lions - Come on we beat them last year. (Win)
Chargers @ Rams - It's not impossible to win this game, especially since the home crowd is back in it, but for the skeptics I'll cave on a close one. (Loss)
Rams @ Bucs - Don't look any better than the Skins and we beat them. (Win)
Panthers @ Rams - Come on they are winless at the time of this writing. (Win)
By week 9 we could conceivably be standing at 5-3
Rams @ 49ers - (Win)
Falcons @ Rams - Tough one so I guess I'll go with a loss here. (Loss)
Rams @ Broncos - Denver is not having a good year and I think Rams should be able to pull it off. (Win)
Rams @ Cards - Rams are going to want to make up for the early loss by this time. (Win)
Rams @ Saints - Really tough one in New Orleans. (Loss)
49ers @ Rams - Not in our home this year. (Win)
Rams @ Seattle - The "new" Rams are not afraid of this team. (Win)

So it is possible the Rams led by Sam Bradford could end up with a 10-6 record. If they keep going forward and there are no setbacks in the learning curve, nothing is impossible!

Go Rams!

No comments: