Monday, October 5, 2009

Hanging Themselves


Shooting themselves in the foot is too kind of a statement to express just how horrendous our team has become.

I sat through the entire Chiefs game waiting for the Rams game this week and while watching it I thought to myself "Wow, this team is really bad. I've never seen the Chiefs play worse than this. Man they might just be worse than the Rams.

Well that thought of the Chiefs being worse than the Rams got silenced once the Rams got on the field. After this recent debacle with the Rams, I'm afraid I've got to admit that the Rams have got to be the worst team in the NFL. How sad is that? I've been following the Rams since 1964 and this is the worst team I've ever witnessed. They actually surpass the dismal squad of the terrible 90's.

Every time they turn around they are doing stupid things. Not just an occasional oops but just downright stupid things. They pretty much hang themselves each time they go out onto that field on Sundays.

Maybe the horns on the helmets should be replaced with a noose.

No comments: