Monday, March 16, 2009

Holt Gone...Avery Must Carry Load

And that my friends is a load of crap! Avery is good mind you but he definitely has NOT had enough NFL experience to be the lead receiver on this team. What the heck was this organization thinking by leaving the offense without a high caliber veteran receiver?

And wow we cleared $1.75 mil in cap space by releasing Holt as well. Man, that really helps a bunch.

And leading our offense we're still stuck with the "deer in headlights" $65 mil dollar stick in the mud QB.

I think I need a padded wall because I'm really getting tired of banging my head against the wall each time the Rams make a decision. Now not only do we need to pick up a top notch OT we also now need to pick up a top notch, experienced WR to work alongside Avery.

But hey, Spags has sure gone to work on that defense.

Hmmmm, maybe they'll be able to score us some points too!

No comments: