Monday, September 8, 2008

Wow

That was about as mind numbing as anything can get. I can't believe that I actually got up, dressed in Rams gear, even put on my Rams earrings and allowed myself to get psyched up for such a display.

I don't think I even remember a time during the dismal 90's where the effort on the part of the team was so lacking!

Sure we can say this was just the first game, but come on no one can be that bad, can they?

Where was the so called Al Saunders offense?

Has Bulger simply given up on playing quarterback?

Did Saunders forget we had a player by the name of Holt?

What's the excuse for the O-line this time?

Was Donnie Jones the only one that got off that plane to play?

Just pathetic and I don't know if I can stomach a season that seems to be pointing to as bad if not even worse than 2007!

No comments: