Sunday, November 25, 2007

So Ends the Miracle Run

OK, so perhaps I was all but too optimistic on that thought. But it was possible up to the very last second that Frerotte decided to forget the utter basics of football.....the snap from center! Looked like McCollum was ready to blow a gasket after that ineptitude on Frerottes part. And who can blame him? McCollum didn't do anything wrong.

Oh well, that's that. Bulger injured again, Pisa out with a sprained if not worse knee....pretty much sums up our season. Just one woe after another.

Who would have dreamed that the Rams would or could ever have such a living nightmare of a season? I know I couldn't have. How heartbreaking it is to have such high hopes for a team you love so dearly to have it end up like this.

But since I seem to be a glutton for punishment, I will continue on, writing, watching and supporting my Rams.

Go Rams! ~ In 2008

No comments: